Friday, September 4, 2009

I am a new student no longer

Orientation is over, and I am officially a seminarian. The last 2 days have been cram packed with events and information, but I think the new students as a whole have been so blessed. The professors prayed over us yesterday in the chapel service then came to lunch. My friends in the dorm and I keep talking about how welcome we feel here and how much the faculty seems to care. Over the 2 days we had a photo contest...whichever group took the best photos (1st, 2nd and 3rd place) got a prize. Our group got 2nd! We were pretty excited.

I am forgetting lots of things...oh yeah, the person who preached in chapel today used lyrics from David Baroni's song "Took Me Out of Egypt." I was so excited because I was like "HEY I KNOW WHO WROTE THAT!!!"

Yeah so I guess that's all for now. I'm sure I will remember more later.

No comments: