Friday, June 12, 2009

ZzzZzzzz

So every day this week I have come home from work and crashed. I usually only sleep a half hour to an hour, but yesterday I slept 2 hours, meaning I woke up around 7:30 p.m. Today, I took the afternoon off and slept from about 2:30-5:00. I have no idea why I am so tired. I went to bed late Saturday night and was busy all day Sunday, so maybe I am just trying to get caught up. Who knows?

My roommate STILL isn't home. I haven't seen her since........last Friday or Saturday. I miss her!

Only three weeks until my Alaska trip! My last day of work is Tuesday the 30th, and I leave for Alaska on Saturday the 4th. I will miss my friends at work, for sure. I will not miss being bored. Since it's summertime and school is out, my job has sloooowed to a halt.

I miss Amanda.

That's all.

No comments: