Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Can I sleep until June 30th?

What's left from last night's to-do list:
  • Do my online loan entrance interview so that I can then accept my loans for Asbury. Wow, the number on the screen is huge! But, I know I am following God's plan. I know he will provide. I love the peace that comes with trusting God.
  • Register for classes!!!!!
  • Clean my room!
None of that is happening tonight. Work is wearing me out. Not having my own space and desk is just...I don't know, but it's not good! Sometimes I feel like I can barely breathe, much less think and work. So each night when I get home, I don't do anything I don't HAVE to do. I ate, showered, did laundry, and slept last night. Anything else just was NOT happening. I finished up my work stuff at work today...what a novel idea! There was an empty office today because someone had the day off, so I took it over for a couple hours and got all my stuff done. I wrote my last report today...woohoo! 3 weeks and 5 days until my last work day!!

Oh and I just remembered, I have lots of packing to do before moving at the end of this month! Booooooooooooooooo!

No comments: