Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'll be fine after I vent...

My stomach hurts. My head hurts. I got out earlier today for a trip to Target and Moe's in Lexington. I thought that would be a fun trip for me because I like doing that at home. First, the drive there was awful. The speed limit is 55 with red lights all down the highway and people decide to stop when they please, so you will be going full speed and have to slam on your breaks. I hate that. Next, their Target is so small! Not to mention being an opposite layout from my Target. I was so disappointed I almost cried. I went to Moe's and to cheer myself up I also went to Maggie Moos. There are some times that I really don't want to be here. Don't get me wrong, I love school. I love my classes and my friends. But I miss my Target, and my Publix, and my CVS, and my kitchen. I And I miss my friends. And Mboro. And my Rory. I miss my life. I miss working. I want to stay in school here...I just hate this part of Kentucky. Please pray for me. This doesn't feel like home at all. I really just want to be playing air hockey with Caleb, going to Sonic with Liz, watching a Preds game with Amanda, holding baby Rory...

2 comments:

Barry said...

Aw I'm sorry. Hopefully it will only take a little while before you like it there.

Give me a call if you need to talk.

shea said...

OH how far you have come!!! I think anytime we move we go through the whole "this isn't home" phase. I don't know that you will ever call KY home, but you will get comfortable with it, and maybe even find things that you would miss were you in S'ville. It always gets better.