Thursday, October 15, 2009

A little update

Well...my weekend in TN was wonderful. I got to see everyone I wanted to see and got to spend some much needed time with my BCF Amanda. I think that made the whole weekend for me. I have been busy busy since getting back to school. Well...actually I've been hanging out a lot with friends and having a blast. The weekend at home renewed me so that I am able to truly enjoy being here in KY. I love my friends here. I haven't been getting my normal amount of sleep though because I've been pretty wired though I'm not sure why. I babysat tonight with one of my friends. It was nice to be around kids again. I miss my kids so much. This weekend is dedicated to homework. If it doesn't get done, I will fail. I have 2 big papers I need to do. I'm hoping to knock them out tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. I've been talking about writing them all week and still haven't started.

I hope things are going well for everyone. Until next time,

No comments: