Sunday, October 25, 2009

Oh seminary

I'm not doing so well at posting. Things get so busy...or really, things stay busy. I never get caught up. I actually have a social life...imagine that! This past week was tough with lots of midterm stuff due, but it all turned out okay. I only cried once...that's pretty good for me. I am still enjoying classes. I'm getting closer to the girls on my floor, and I'm making some really, really good friends. I still feel weird when I remember that I'm in Kentucky, but I'm not hating it as much right now. It's weird I wasn't home for Amy's birthday today. I just realized that I've never not gone to a birthday dinner for her...or mom and dad. I'm glad I didn't think of that earlier or I would have been sad all day. I don't go home again until the Thursday before Thanksgiving. I get an entire week off school, and I can't wait! Until then, I will read, study, sleep, and hang with my friends.

No comments: