Monday, August 24, 2009

I can't think of a good title

It's no secret that seminary is going to cost me a lot of money, and I have been trusting God to provide. I have already arranged to take out student loans and have trusted that God would help me pay them off once I got out of school. This afternoon, however, I got a notice to apply for the presidential scholarship. This scholarship covers tuition for my whole time at Asbury. The really amazing/exciting part about it is that normally the application for this scholarship is due in the Spring before your first semester. I missed that date because I did not apply for school until May. Now, for some reason, the date is September 1st!! God has provided me an opportunity that there was no chance of me having before. Please pray that I get this scholarship, if it is God's will. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I know either way God has already provided and will continue to do so. Pray, pray, pray!

No comments: