Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wedding Planning and 365

Wedding planning is in full swing! We have the photographer booked, and we know who we are using for the caterer. My wedding is going to be very "do it yourself," or as many people keep telling me "country chic." I am planning on hand-making all the center pieces for the reception (coffee filter flowers and button bouquets), yarn balls for people throw at us as we are leaving, and possibly mine and the bridesmaids bouquets (out of buttons!). We are using blue mason jars in the center pieces as well. Oh...my aunt is making my wedding dress, my cousin is making my cake (we're only having a tier for Micah and me to cut in to) and some other stuff. I am at my parents' for the next couple weeks, so hopefully we can get a lot of stuff done! I also need to pick out the fabric for the tables. We're going to use white tablecloths but use patterned fabric on top of the tablecloths. Each table will be different but the colors in the patterns will coordinate. A little more than 4 months and the big day will be here. I am SO thrilled and cannot wait to be Micah's wife!

On to other things...I changed up the look of the blog again. And, I'm going to try to post every day. So, I'm stealing an idea I've seen on other blogs where you commit to post a picture a day for 365 days. I don't have much to share today, but stay tuned for tomorrow's picture. It will be me in the aftermath of having my sole wisdom tooth cut out. Until then...

No comments: