Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ooops!

So much for blogging every day...

Yesterday I went bridesmaids dress shopping for my wedding! All 4 girls went with my mom and me! The place we went was crazy, but we got what we wanted and then had a great lunch at Chef's Market. It was a great and productive day, and I crashed when I got home.

Today was church with the family. The Baroni's led a few songs and David preached. It was a really good service. I was able to quiet my mind and soul enough to hear God and not be distracted by things going on around me.

Tonight is church again for the fam, but I'm not sure I will go. Their service is different on Sunday nights and much further from my comfort zone. I do, however, plan to dye my hair tonight- a red color, as I usually do when I wanna mix things up, but this time more vibrant.

I need to get lots of wedding stuff done before I head back to school at the end of this week, and I want to find me a spring dress or two to have on hand for bridal showers and/or my engagement pictures. I got a really cute one yesterday at a store here in town, and I can't wait to wear it!

Well...I have no picture for today. I'm really bad at remembering to take pictures but maybe my hair will turn out nicely and I'll show it. We shall see.

No comments: