Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A few notes...

- What the heck Kiffin?
- I am thankful for a very good support system here at school who are good friends, even when I am in my introverted mode and go MIA.
- I am dating a great guy. He did a great job today of just being there because he knew I was having an off day (I'm still not sure why I feel so weird...). He tried to make me laugh and gave me hugs (which are good for cheering me up), and he prevented me from making a million impulse buys at Kroger when I went there on an empty stomach. Well, I'm not so sure that was a good thing because I still think I needed those Doritos. He did, however, let me buy the giant chocolate dipped cake donuts and icecream. I think he knew better than to mess with those. :)
- I am looking forward to the next few days and getting all my assignments done for my January class.
-I will be home on the 21st...yay!

No comments: