Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's been a little while...

...but here i am. Work is still ridiculous, as I have no office, no desk, and no space of my own except for a box that has some of my notebooks in it. It's super frustrating, and we won't be back in our old building anytime soon.

All of my admissions stuff for Asbury is almost complete. I just have to get 2 more references turned in, and I should be good to go. I'm excited!

Last night, Katie and I made homemade tiramisu. It turned out really well and was delicious. KB, I will make some for Jay sometime :). Tell lil Baby Rory that I love her!

My trip to Alaska is only a couple months away. Yay! I'm taking a little roadtrip at the end of this month to pick up my friend Barry from the Appalachian trail. He is hiking 200 miles. Ridiculous. Katie is going with me so we are going to go down a day early and spend the night somewhere. Should be fun!!

Now, I am off to Green Hills with mi hermana y mama.

2 comments:

patty said...

Hey Sara!
I didn't know you were going to Alaska. I am so jealous! Wanted to make sure that you knew that I changed my blog to: www.welcometopattyville.blogspot.com

Hope you had a great time at the mall, and that mama bought you lots and lots!!

Sara said...

I'm going in July with Kisha Ledlow and her family. I have wanted to go for a long time. This is the only time I've really been happy about my job because it meant I would actually have money to go on the trip. I've been saving up!

I have now added your blog to my google reader and as a link on my blog. :)

I didn't get anything at the mall, but my mom did give me $30. It will buy me a tank of gas, so I am excited!