Saturday, November 13, 2010

I am bad blogger

I should really give up just having a blog. I really do have lots to share. So much has been going on in my life, but I don't really want to share it all here...yet.

I do have some prayer requests. I seriously need a job- one that will work around my school and church schedule. There is some school stuff that needs to get worked out- I am doing my internship at a local church, but probably won't be able to do my last semester there. I'd love to get a summer internship with a para-church ministry in Lexington. If that's even possible, I have no idea. I have been doing some research but haven't come up with anything. If it was a paid internship, that'd be even better. My last request I can't share in detail here. I am praying for unity and for God's will to be done, regardless of how things turn out...even though I do have an opinion of how I want things to turn out. Either way I'm fine...as long as I know that the people involved are unified and listening to the Lord. Thanks for praying!

Sorry this has been such a lame post. Things should be much more interesting and exciting in the months to come...

No comments: