Thursday, March 8, 2012

Just checking in...

I started a new job so I haven't had as much time to sit, think, or write. In fact, I'm on my lunch break right now. I am a couple days behind on my Lenten devotional. Getting used to working varying days at varying times has worn me out. Add on the stress of some other things/people and i have had a short fuse. Tears and/or getting annoyed come really easily right now. Since I am so introverted, being around people all day at work makes me want not want to talk or be around anyone but Micah. But, I am sure I will figure out a good balance soon and go back to being my normal self.

In other news, there is a situation I am dealing with that is really starting to wear on me. It's not my story to tell so that's all I can say for now, but I would appreciate your prayers for the quick resolution of this situation. I think it's time that I removed myself from being involved at all, but I am not sure how to do that. The whole thing just makes me say grrrrrrr.

Anyhoodle, have a great day!

No comments: