Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am home. I've been here since Thursday. I am, of course, staying at my parents'. It is not my home, nor is Shelbyville. My home is Snyder Court or Sitting Bull Crossing. My home is Murfreesboro. Being in Shelbyville for an extended period of time is hard for me. I've stayed gone a lot so far, and tomorrow we leave for Gatlinburg. If I get a home (house or apt) in KY, my parents said they wouldn't move my furniture for me. Oh well...I know Richie will help me get the stuff to KY, and I have friends in KY who will help me move it in. I just want a home. I was excited for the holidays, but now not so much. Something about here feels cold and lonely. That could be for several reasons that have nothing to do with my family. Whatever the reason, being here depresses me. Don't tell my mom or she will yell at me and say I'm just trying to hurt her feelings.

On a happier note, it's been great seeing all my friends!! And of course, I've seen my favorite cousins except for CJB. I have stayed busy trying to see everyone.

I head back to school on Saturday from Gatlinburg. I'll be happy to be back and wrap up the semester. I have a lot to do!

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: